Monday, April 14, 2014

When I Stand Before God

  Opinions won't matter, when I stand before my Savior. He will know if I loved Him by the way I kept His commandments.  




John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

   

 Whether I sit under a famous minister, or a little storehouse building won't even concern Him.

    When I've been told that I've went overboard when it comes to the Bible, He will tell me, "well done, my child".
     I don't have to have the "fancy" name brand clothes to please Him. My simple and modest clothing is appealing to Him. 
    Most important of all, I trusted Him with all my being. I believed in Him. I walked in His paths of righteousness with my whole heart. 
    I've made mistakes, went off the path of guidance but He always waited for me to return, with open arms of love. 
    So when I stand before God, I won't need anyone to back me up, or lift me up. I won't have a program, or a denomination to guide me along. It will be just me and Jesus!
IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL


http://rosestone.blogspot.com/2014/04/when-i-stand-before-god.html

3 comments:

Welcome to my blogs. Please leave a comment.